In this Embodiment Talk I am interviewed by Marjon van Opijnen of the Embodiment Lab
We talk about the importance of embodiment in education. And how we can create education systems that create space for connections with ourselves, the other and the world. We talk about:
• What embodiment means for education;
• How education can help to create true connections with ourselves, the other and the world;
• The different forms of learning in eduation and how these can contribute to a more sustainable world;
• How education can teach us to criticize, connect and care. And that vulnerability can exist next to strength;
• How to integrate a systemic perspective in the education system.
Here you can go straight to the Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJlpE3rK0MM&t=153s
Go to: https://www.youtube.com/@embodimentlab-marjonvanopijnen for all the podcasts Marjon has made so far.